I can’t begin to tell you how much my health has improved since I’ve gone grain free. I’ve controlled my blood sugar levels, lost 45 pounds and I feel 100% better. It was done by simply cutting carbs and bread was one of the first things that went out the window.
Before I get to sharing the recipe, let’s talk for just a sec about modern day bread and flour that you find on the shelves of grocery stores today. They both resembles nothing like the bread of days gone by. All types of flour (white, whole wheat, etc) is grossly processed and overprocessed. If you’ve read the labels, you’ll find they have to be enriched with vitamins and minerals because they have very little nutritional value to stand on their own merit. They are basically ‘filler’ foods.
I think that’s pretty eye opening!
Vitamins from a fresh and fibrous source is much healthier than getting it from a product that sits on shelves for months at a time, don’t you agree? We all need more nutrient dense foods in our diet and this is the perfect way to do that!
I challenge you to try this grain free recipe today!
Lovely Friends! Let’s Connect!!!
Subscribe to the Newsletter / Subscribe for the Free Stock Image Collection Club /
Follow me on Facebook / Interact on Instagram
Pin with me on Pinterest / Tweet with me on Twitter
- 1 medium sized cauliflower head
- 2 cups grated soft cheese (colby, muenster, jack)
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Rice your cauliflower by cutting into florets and running it through a food processor until it resembles rice. Place florets in glass bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave until the cauliflower is tender. Let cool a bit and squeeze out the moisture from the cauliflower with your hands.
- In very large bowl mix together riced cauliflower and your chosen cheese and seasonings.
- Add eggs, one at a time so that the ingredients holds up as best as possible without being too wet.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet and spread Cauli mixture on baking sheet as evenly as possible. You can make one large piece of bread or smaller rounds similiar to tortillas.
- Bake for 30 minutes until brown. Use another parchment lined cookie sheet to flip bread over.
- Increase temp to 450 and bake for an additional 10 minutes.